Use the iPod Shuffle Game to answer the following questions about yourself. This is how it works. Hit shuffle on your iPod to answer each of the 20 questions/statements. The key is not to cheat, and just go with the song chosen. Let me know what your answers are!
Here we go!
1. How would you describe your personality? Hey There, Harry Connick Jr.
2. What’s your motto? All I Ask of You, Andrew Lloyd Webber
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? Sue Me, from Guys and Dolls
4. What was High School like? A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes, Ilene Woods
5. What is the best thing about me? It’s All Wrong, But It’s All Right, Michael Johns
6. What is my best friend’s theme song? Theme from Harry Potter, Jack Dorsey Orchestra
7. What is my communication style? Your Song, from Moulin Rouge
8. When I fight, what is the usual reason? Cupid, Amy Winehouse
9. How do I make up after a fight? Please Be Kind, Frank Sinatra
10. What is the most challenging aspect of relationships? One Fine Day, The Carpenters
11. My most romantic conversations always start with the word(s)... We Swim Together, from Finding
Nemo the Musical
12. My friends know I’m in love when I say…. The Plume’s Nom Is Casanoval, from Casanova
13. What emotion do I most often evoke in others? Cooties, Aimee Allen from Hairspray
14. What is my secret to strong relationships? One, Finale song from A Chorus Line
15. How do I feel about my current vocation/job? Can’t Buy Me Love, Michael Buble’
16. The soundtrack to my Honeymoon was/would be… Come So Far (Got So Far to Go), from Hairspray
17. Working alone in a room full of two year olds is… Just One of Those Things, Diana Krall
18. What is your biggest secret? In the Misty Moonlight, Dean Martin
19. What do you like in a guy/girl? Sway, Dean Martin
20. What is good advice you would like to give others? Once and For All, from Newsies